The ST69 is a transom mount speed and temperature sensor for use with Raymarine instrument systems like the i40 Speed, i50 Speed, iTC-5, and other devices requiring an analog speed and temperature input.
- Built-in transom angle adjustment for quick installation and simple maintenance
- Flow channel directs water into the paddlewheel for optimal performance
- Square-blade paddlewheel for accurate speed readings
- Chemical and impact-resistant plastic housing
- Speed range 4 to 50 knots (4.6 to 58 MPH)